CANductor: GUI software for assembly control systems with CAN Bus P2L sensors from InSystems Automation
Assembly instructions and operator guidance without programming
With the Pick-to-Light software from InSystems Automation, you can set up assembly control systems with our P2L sensors with CAN bus user-friendly, easy and without programming knowledge. After selecting the product, the software controls the Pick-2-Light sensors in the correct sequence and monitors the correct sequence of the assembly or picking. You can create and manage any number of assembly instructions or picking orders (parts lists, sequences, work instructions). With our Pick-2-Light software, our CAN Bus P2L sensors and a CAN Bus-USB adapter you get a complete intelligent assembly control system.
CANductor software allows you to include supporting notes as well as images or videos directly into the instructions that are displayed during the respective process steps. The software thus offers a simple and quickly configurable ready-to-use solution for controlling CAN sensors. You can install it on any Windows PC at the assembly/picking station.
- Software for one or more Pick-to-Light workstations
- Connection of up to 127 Pick-to-Light sensors
- Quick commissioning and setup without programming
- Including test tool to check the communication between sensors and PC
- Storage of unlimited number of assembly recipes
- Variability of the pick type (pickOnce and pickMultiple)
- Visualization of the work steps with photos and videos
- Setting of pick time and LED brightness
- Selection of the product and preselection of the product quantity
- Monitoring the assembly steps
- High process reliability and shorter production times
- You can configure the language for the user interface in an XML file (currently available in German and English)
- Display full screen or window mode
- Headline of the main screen (e.g. name of the assembly workstation)
- Inserting a personalized image or logo
- Background and text color
Please note that you need the InSystems USB-CAN adapter set for the InSystems CANductor software, so that you can control the sensors without PLC directly from the PC.
The minimum requirements for running CANductor software are
- Operating system from Windows 7
- Microsoft.NET 4.5.1
- Pick-2-Light sensors with CAN bus from InSystems Automation GmbH
- CAN bus adapter
- Installed driver for the CAN bus adapter
Test, purchase and license models
You can use the trial software for 30 days free of charge. It has all functions of the full version. A registration is not necessary.
During or after the 30-day trial period you can purchase a license key from us. The best way to do this is to use the <export request> button in the info dialog and send the exported file to P2L@insystems.de. You will then receive all further information about the purchase procedure and the license file, which is activated by the <import license> button.
We offer two different license types, the single license and the company license. The following video describes the import:
Single user license
You can install the single user license on one workstation.
The single user license costs 1.900,00 € plus VAT.
You can install the software with company license on an unlimited number of workstations within a company. A further purchase is not allowed.
The company license costs 9.900,00 € plus VAT.
We can customize the software if required. Extensions include, for example, the integration of a barcode scanner which supplies the assembly instructions, a SAP interface or extended functions for the evaluation of the assembled parts (I.O./n.I.O. etc.). Please contact us, we will be happy to adapt the software to your requirements.
The installation of our software consists of simple steps.
- Download the software and unzip the zip file
- Start setup.exe and follow the installation instructions
You can find the operating instructions for our CANductor Software in our download area.
Contact and FAQ about the software
Do you have any questions or do you wish to contact us to ask something else about our software?